MVC ORGANIC LTD. STI. GDPR Information Text
Protecting the privacy of visitors to the website https://www.mvcorganic.com.tr operated by MVC ORGANIC YEM HAYVANCILIK ITHALAT IHRACAT SANAYI VE TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI (Company) is one of our Company's leading principles. In this Clarification Text, your personal data shall be sent to the address “Serhat Mah., 1404. Cadde, D: No: 12, 06378 İvedik OSB / Yenimahalle / Ankara” in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) and the relevant legislation. The principles regarding the processing of the data controller at the Company are stated below.
- Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data obtained through your visit to our website may be processed by our Company in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the Law for the purposes listed below:
– In case of a request from the communication portal by the person concerned, ensuring that information is received, wishes/suggestions are taken into consideration and complaints can be made,
– Planning and executing the activities required to customize the services offered by the company according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the persons concerned, and to recommend and promote them to the relevant persons,
– To carry out the necessary work by our relevant business units for the realization of commercial activities carried out by the company and to carry out related business processes,
- Planning and execution of the company's commercial and/or business strategies,
– To be included in the customer relations system in order to provide a better service to you,
- Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational security of the Company and the persons who have a business relationship with the Company.
- Places and Purpose of Transfer of Processed Personal Data
Your personal data obtained, in line with the purposes of processing your personal data, is the personal data specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK Law to our business partners (outsourcing service providers, hosting service providers), company affiliates, legally authorized public institutions and private persons. may be transferred within the terms and purposes of processing.
- Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the following legal reason:
– KVKK m. Pursuant to provision 5/2 (f), data processing is mandatory for the Company's legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- How to Apply to the Data Controller and Your Rights
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, by applying to our Company, your personal data;
- a) learning whether it has been processed,
- b) requesting information if processed,
- c) learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- d) learning the parties to which it has been transferred at home / abroad,
- e) requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
- f) Requesting its deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- g) to request notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (e) and (f) above, to the third parties to whom it has been transferred,
- h) objecting to the emergence of a result against you due to analysis exclusively by automated systems, and
- i) You have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing.
In addition, you can exercise your right to unsubscribe from the e-bulletin list free of charge by clicking the link in the e-mail.
You can forward your information and application requests regarding your rights mentioned above to the Data Controller in accordance with the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles. By filling out the Application Form on our website, sending your applications to the address “Serhat Mah., 1404. Cadde, D:No:12, 06378 İvedik OSB / Yenimahalle / Ankara” and forwarding it to the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address You can also direct us.
Our company will finalize your requests as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, with the first request free of charge, depending on the nature of the request. However, in subsequent requests on the same subject or in the first request, if the transaction requires a separate cost, a fee may be charged. Our company may accept and process the request or reject the request in written form by explaining the reason.
In cases where the application made by following the above-mentioned procedure is rejected, the answer given is insufficient, or the application is not answered in due time; has the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Board (“Board”) within thirty days following the notification of the reply, and possibly within sixty days from the date of application. However, a complaint cannot be filed before the remedy is exhausted.
The Board, upon complaint or ex officio if it learns about the alleged violation, makes the necessary examination on the matters falling within its scope. Upon the complaint, the Board examines the request and gives an answer to the relevant parties. If no response is received within sixty days from the date of the complaint, the request is deemed to be rejected. In the event that the existence of a violation is understood as a result of the examination made upon the complaint or ex officio, the Board decides that the illegal violations that it detects will be eliminated by the data controller and notifies the relevant parties. This decision shall be executed without delay and within thirty days at the latest, following the notification. The Board may decide to suspend the processing of data or the transfer of data abroad, in case of irreparable or impossible damage and clearly unlawful.
This text indicates that your data is sensitively protected by our company; thank you for your trust in us.
MVC ORGANIC FEED LIVESTOCK IMPORT EXPORT INDUSTRY AND TRADE LIMITED COMPANY